At Today Media we blend the incredible reach and effectiveness of print advertising with the targetability of digital platforms and highly popular special events to deliver amazing results for our advertisers. The Sales Coordinator is an integral member of our organization that includes Delaware Today, Delaware Business Times and The Hunt Magazine.
The Sales Coordinator works hand in hand with our sales teams as they develop, present, implement and report on multi-platform advertising campaigns for our clients. We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and marketing and a genuine passion to help people. When our customers are successful, we all win.
Our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and is always filled with a lot of creative and goal-oriented teammates. We have a brand-new office in downtown Wilmington close to restaurants and parking is included. Competitive benefits and compensation plan are also part of the package.
- Help create sales proposals and presentations
- Assist Account Executives with trafficking and collection of ad materials
- In coordination with the Ad Directors and Marketing Directors, maintain media kits and sales collateral
- Manage sales inquiries for rates, ad/edit calendars, media kits etc.
- Assist Marketing Directors with placement and production of promotional ads
- Manage and track sponsorships, special advertising sections, premium positions and inserts
- Participate in sales meetings
- Support special events including the Best of Delaware Party and Women in Business
- When needed, enter advertising contracts
- Fact checking and other support projects for sales, marketing and editorial departments.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal oriented organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required. InDesign helpful
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.